Haselünne, a Hanseatic town in the heart of the Emsland region, is surrounded by an idyllic
landscape and set in the middle of the Hasetal valley. Thanks to the high quality of its water,
the town made a name for itself centuries ago, and many distilleries settled here. The town
is particularly well known far beyond its borders for a typically northern German spirit: Korn.
The distillery of councillor Johann Bernhard Berentzen was one of the first in Haselünne.
The company has been well-known for over 250 years, and it is now continuing the
traditional premium craft with the “ Berentzen Hof Destillerie” in Haselünne.
You can visit the main site of the “Berentzen Hof Destillerie” as well as the barrel warehouse
where our premium products rest and mature. At our “Berentzen Hofladen” shop one can
attend tastings and buy speciality products from our portfolio.
• With carefully selected ORGANIC WHEAT and ORGANIC RYE and a high share of malted barley*
for typical Korn flavors and aromas
• Particularly SOFT WATER from the Sankt Ansgari spring in Haselünne
• EXPERTISE of a traditional company since more than 250 years
• Slow distillation in small batches, supervised by our BERENTZEN MASTER DISTILLER Andreas Büdenbender
• Premium bottles with cork and the signature of the master distiller on every bottle as a QUALITY SEAL
• LIMITED EDITIONS of the premium double Korn with 38% vol
• LOVINGLY HANDCRAFTED in the Berentzen Hof Destillerie
* compared with other premium Korn products
The finest ingredients and the very soft water of the local Sankt Ansgari spring are used to
lovingly craft small batches of first-class spirits with an aroma that's typical for the region.
The distillation and mashing processes are carried out under the careful guidance of the
experienced master distiller Andreas Büdenbender. The distillation is done deliberately
slowly and in small batches to allow the aromas to develop.
The craft initiative is a tribute to the long-time passion of the Berentzen family, drawing
inspiration for new creations from the craft that has been handed down through generations.
But we still experiment with the recipes with patience and attention to detail in order to truly
perfect the flavors.
Discover the source. To enter you must be of legal drinking age /
Entdecken Sie den Ursprung. Dazu müssen Sie mindestens 18 Jahre alt sein.
Enjoy. Responsibly. / Verantwortungsvoller Genuss ab 18 Jahren.